The Buildings & Facilities Management Summit
Event times: November 8th – 9th, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Venue: ASB Showgrounds, 217 Green Ln W, Epsom, Auckland 1051, New Zealand
The Buildings & Facilities Management Summit is strictly a B2B event which focuses on the interior of buildings/property and the management and monitoring of them. This includes the maintenance, operation, security, testing, inspection and planning of commercial and residential buildings, properties and developments. It also includes smart technology used to monitor the connected home, energy usage, entertainment and climate control. As well as the interiors of residential and commercial properties, from kitchens and bathrooms to furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- A Vision for the Future of Facilities Management
- The Coming Revolution to Buildings and Homes
- Built to Last: Future-proofing Auckland
- A Building Inspection Experience
- Selecting the Best Security Provide to Meet Your Needs
- What Fire Engineering Can Learn from Previous Incidents
- Lighting for Biology