Manufacturers are increasingly making their content available as BIM objects, however, they often miss the mark when the content gets to the architect, the contractor and the client. Why is this and how can we guide manufacturers in providing useful content and not just ‘pretty’ content?
- Who actually builds content for manufacturers?
- Good looking content is only half the puzzle, what about the data and its performance?
- Think about the bigger picture of BIM – does your content subscribe to the industry’s direction?
- Think about who is using your content and what they are trying to achieve by using it.
- Tips and tricks to building great content that all project stakeholders get value from.