Artificial grass is increasingly becoming the “go to” solution to replace and enhance difficult landscaped areas, sports grounds, playgrounds and more. Companies, councils, sports clubs, schools and even home owners can create green spaces and recreational spaces within the most difficult environments.
TigerTurf artificial turf provides an innovative solution where presentation and cost control are premium considerations.
– Useful in areas that are difficult to access such as central reservations or traffic islands, where a natural landscape in urban areas is preferred, but maintenance and water supply are restricted.
– Artificial grass is an attractive and quiet option for internal areas such as atriums and concourses, meeting and greeting areas.
– Sensible for childcare centres, community playgrounds and parks – any high-use areas where safety considerations are essential and low maintenance surfaces are useful.
– Artificial turf is perfect for housing developers where section sizes are smaller and low-maintenance gardens are required. Transform your balcony, patio and terrace into green areas of tranquillity and relaxation.
– TigerTurf is NZ’s only artificial turf manufacturer and has been championing artificial turf surfaces for almost 40 years. TigerTurf will be at the Auckland Build Conference in November. We are at booth #75 so feel free to come and chat with us. We are more than happy to answer any questions.