Fibresafe NZ is a nationwide, NZ owned and operated Asbestos Surveying and Consulting Company.
Being at the forefront of asbestos surveying while also setting the standard for asbestos consulting, Fibresafe NZ was the first Company to gain IANZ accreditation to ISO/IEC 17020, for the conduct of asbestos inspections for buildings and structures. All survey and consulting information you receive, including survey reports and asbestos management plans, meets the highest standards possible.
– Asbestos Demolition, Refurbishment and Management Surveying;
– Asbestos Air Monitoring, Sampling and Conducting Air Clearances;
– Independent Asbestos Removal Assessment conducted on behalf of the PCBU;
– Construction of Asbestos Management Plans;
– Soil Sampling and Assessment;
– Methamphetamine testing to the latest New Zealand Standard;
– Consultation on all matters Asbestos and Methamphetamine.