Visit us at the CARTERS stand during the Auckland Build Expo this year to find out why we’re a great partner for your building business.
In our almost 150 years in the industry, CARTERS have learnt that good business is all about partnerships.
CARTERS believe in partnership, we know that combined expertise and a focus on efficiency, pricing and supply make for a successful outcome. Shared success is the key objective, when your business grows then so does ours.
CARTERS nation-wide chain of 50 building supply stores and nine manufacturing plants, our long-established industry partner network and a 100% focus on trade means we are 100% committed to your business. The business of building.
• The convenience of 50 stores and 9 manufacturing plants
• One account nationwide, professionally managed
• Electronic invoicing and web portal
• Quality products competitively priced
• An established industry network of builders and trades
• Monthly/ Quarterly sales reviews
• Manufactured Frame & Truss solutions
• Experienced Account Managers
• Joinery Supplies
• Online Trade Portal
• Work Place Safety Practices
• Carters Advantage loyalty programme
PROUDLY SUPPORTING THE NEXT GENERATION OF APPRENTICES
CARTERS also proudly support the Registered Master Builders Apprentice of the Year Competition, being held onsite during the Auckland Build expo in Hall 2 this year.
Watch as the top 10 apprentices from across the country compete for this year’s title and major prize – a CARTERS Ford Ranger Ute for the year and $5000 CARTERS business grant. See who’s got what it takes!