Why Attend Buildings & Facilities Management at Auckland Build Expo?
- ASB Showgrounds
- New Zealand’s Leading Facilities, Building Management & Construction Exhibition and Conferences
- Thousands of Attendees will be joining us from across N.Z.
- 200+ Exhibitors within 5 zones.
- Buildings & Facilities Management Summit Topics Focusing on: HVAC & MEP, Fire Safety, Building Automation, Facilities Management, Building Management, Maintenance, Security, Smart Technology, Energy & IOT, Maintenance Services, Access Control, Automation Systems, Lighting Controls, Health & Safety, Waste Management, Intelligent Controls, Access & Lifts.
- 4 Free Conferences: Auckland Build Main Conference, Women in Construction Summit, BIM & Digital Construction Summit, Buildings & Facilities Management Summit.
- Free CPD accredited Summit Sessions
- Networking: Live Music, Craft Beer Festival, Whiskey Tasting, Live Demos & Prize Giveaways.
- Letter of support from Auckland Mayor Phil Goff: Click Here
- Registered Master Builders Apprentice of The Year in Association with CARTERS
- BCITO Growth Hub Business Training
With over 5,000+ attendee, 120+ speakers and hundreds of exhibitor set to join us for the exhibition, who can you expect to meet?
Architects, Builders, Building Managers, CAD / 3D Visualiser, Civil Estimators, Commercial & Home Builders, Construction Managers Consultants, Contractors – Building/Building Services, Contracts Managers, Designers, Developers, Engineers, Estate Managers Facilities Managers, Financiers, Government Departments / Agencies, Maintenance, Municipalities/Boroughs Project Managers, Property Management Firms / QS / Cost consultants / Real Estate Professionals, Site Managers Spec Writers, Specifiers, State Planners, Surveyors – Building / Commercial /General practice, Management / Planning & Development / Quantity /Residential /Valuation & Rating, Tradies…..anyone in the construction, facilities management and design or architecture industry